- Identify the unique numbers/texts to be set as the password in the PDF file
- Find the correct password from the password Excel file
- Encrypt the PDF file with the unique numbers/texts found
- Send the email
This bot is designed with the purpose of helping businesses send out password-protected PDF documents via email.
Password used to protect the file is exclusive between sender and recipient.
With the unique password and email address stored in an excel file, the bot can encrypt the PDF file to protect the privacy of recipients.
With this bot, businesses can send out a large number of secured PDF files out to the correct recipients in a short period of time.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 5, 2021
- First Published
- April 19, 2021
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise 11.3.x and above.
- Excel 2012 and above