- Login into QAD
- Conifrms if run of work order close was done successfully
- Extracts the report of Standard cost set and Current cost set
- Unfreeze cost set standards
- Copy work center rates into Production database
- Copy costs from Simulated cost set to Standards
For many organizations, the Standard Cost Update process has always been fraught with delays & longer reporting timescales. While finance teams spend significant time on the updating process, they are unable to focus on important tasks and high-value work that will drive the business forward and deliver results.
The Standard Cost update process executed every year typically involves annual update of Standard and current costs on QAD in order to avoid massive manual work performed on 1st of January every year. Depending on the size and complexity of the company, this repetitive process has to be executed at the end of each year for every Database/Domain/Entity.
The BOT Developed by Thirdware automates this process in QAD
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 1, 2019
- First Published
- December 1, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- QAD Enterprise Applications EE
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or above
- Zip application
- Credential Variables to be created
- ConfigFile.xlsx - Defines the QAD Application Path and Emails Id for Notifications
- VC_INPUT_StdCst.xlsx - Defines the Input criterias for execution of Bots