- Bot can perform the task depending upon the input added in Data Source, Workbook Scheduled, Cancel or Query Job
- Extract and Refresh task
This component is developed to automate some of the Tableau activities such as:
1. Add Data Source to Schedule
2. Add Workbook to Schedule
3. Query Job
4. Cancel Job
5. Get Extracted Refresh Task
6. Run Extracted Refresh Task
1. Add Data Source to Schedule: It helps to add a data source to schedule if they own the data source or for the project that contains the data source.
2. Add Workbook to Schedule: It helps to add a workbook to other types of schedule if they own the workbook or for the project that contains the workbook.
3. Query Job: This method can only be called by server administrators & site administrators.
4. Cancel Job: This method can only be called by server administrators & site administrators.
5. Get Extract Refresh Task: To get the list of all extracted refresh task owned by the user.
6. Run Extract Refresh Task: It helps to re-run the task in case of any specific task is failed.
Note: Please go through ReadMe files in order to know user access assigned to each task.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- July 13, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Tableau application
- ReadMe file contains details of other requirements