- Reads the input text
- Identifies the input text language and the sentiment meaning
- Translates text to the desired language
Using Microsoft, this bot helps to translate text from one language to another. This bot internally uses the Microsoft Translate Text API which is a cloud-based machine translation service supporting multiple languages, reaching more than 95% of the world's gross domestic product (GDP) to translate text to the required language. This bot supports over 60+ languages for translation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologySales
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 10, 2020
- First Published
- September 17, 2018
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Translator API key
- Input text to be translated