- Reads the input text
- Identifies the input text language
- Identifies the sentiment meanings
- Translate text to the desired language
Microsoft Translator API is a neural machine translation service that developers can easily integrate into their applications websites, tools, or any solution requiring multi-language support such as website localization, e-commerce, customer support, messaging applications, internal communication, and more.
Easily and accurately detect the language of any text string, simplifying development processes and allowing you to quickly send for translation or serve localized content.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySalesSupport
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 26, 2020
- First Published
- September 17, 2018
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Translator API key
- Input Text to be translated