- Read Windows log & event type specified from Variable manager
- Record all types of event specified from variable manager.
- List of all event types i.e Information, Error & Alert can be easily recorded in details.
- Generate a excel file in Output folder which consists of list of all recorded each event type in details
The bot will help the User to find out troubleshooting windows & application errors.
Different types of event log i.e Information, Error & alert can be easily recorded and stored in an excel file.
With the help of these, users can easily diagnose problems and predict future issues of any applications.
1. Extract different event types from the variable manager.
2. Logs the Retrieved details into CSV File in the Output folder.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 2, 2020
- Enterprise Version
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs