- Enter details in Input file i.e Localhost or remote server name & its username & password
- Run the Bot
- Detailed log file is generated in Output file for both i.e Local system & remote server
This Bot is developed to extract the details of information from local & remote server systems.
Users can enter either “Localhost” or “Remote server name” along with user name & password in the Input file.
Bot can also extract the details of information from more than one server.
Below are the details available in the Output file:
1. Connectivity Test
2. Machine Uptime
3. Operating System Details
4. Processor Details
5. Device Disk Status
6. Device Drivers that were not connected
7. Network Interface Status
8. System Warnings since machine uptime
9. System Errors since machine uptime
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 14, 2020
- Enterprise Version
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- To remotely connect to system and extract the details user require WMI (windows management instrumentation)
- Servers mentioned in the input file should be in same network