- Read the conditions to create word from the config file
- Fetches value from the input file
- Create Word and Save in output folder
- Option to Convert to PDF and send email
Summary: This Bot generates word document using any base word template file and replacing the tags in the template by fetching input from an excel file. This Bot comes with the below options:
1. Single Document creation
2. Multiple Word Document creation
3. Convert the generated Word to PDF
4. Send the document as an attachment in an email to a specified recipient or by choosing recipients from input excel
The bot reads the input excel file for information like document creation type, Folder/File name, Convert to PDF option, Send email option, etc. For Single document creation, the bot will fetch the tag values from “Sheet2” of the input file and For Multiple document creation, the bot will fetch the column names from “Sheet2” for getting the tag values from the excel file to create a single or multiple word document(s) respectively.
Used in the HR Department for bulk offer letter Generation
Used in the Finance and Accounts department for Payslip Generation.
Used in educational institutes for certificate Generators.
Can be used for any single and multiple document creation of similar content with specific standard changes
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman Resources
- RPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- August 31, 2020
- First Published
- August 31, 2020
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Update necessary information in Column 'B' in "Sheet1" and tag values in "Sheet2" in the "Input Excel.xlsx