- Integrates with Zendesk API to automate bulk operations.
- Performs bulk operations like create, delete, update, view tickets, users and organizations.
- Supports CRUD operations based on different authentication levels.
- Input files are provided to enter the data with ease.
This Bot is used to create, update, delete and view tickets, users & organizations in Zendesk suite. It supports bulk operations based on the input spreadsheets and generates output into the same spreadsheet for reference. The activities performed by the bot in Zendesk are as follows:
• Checks for the user role and license is checked before performing any operations
• Reads data from the input Excel spreadsheet determined by request type
• Integrates with Zendesk support API and sends the input data
• Executes the request in the Zendesk suite
• Retrieves and persists response in same Excel spreadsheet
• Automates bulk creation of tickets, users and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
• Automates bulk update of tickets, users and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
• Automates bulk retrieval of tickets, users and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
• Automates bulk deletion of tickets, users and organizations with predefined set of fields based on user roles.
Refer the “Zendesk Utility-AppPerfect Corporation- Readme” for detailed information on setup, configuration and usage of the bot.
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 9, 2020
- First Published
- November 20, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- Zendesk account
- Input Excel(.xlsx) files