- Read the values provided by user & based on that bot will convert that inputs into available units
- Automation will save CSV to default C:Weight Converter Assistant OR Length Converter Assistant IF path is not provided
In science and engineering, the weight of an object is the force acting on the object due to gravity. Some standard textbooks define weight as a vector quantity, the gravitational force acting on the object. Others define weight as a scalar quantity, the magnitude of the gravitational force.
Length can be defined as a measurement of the physical quantity of distance. Many qualitative observations fundamental to physics are commonly described using the measurement of length...
There are many units to measure weight and length, as per convenience person can use any unit that comes underweight OR length.
This automation will help the user to convert the weight number that input by the user and with the selected unit from the dropdowns for easy user-friendly.
Users can create an Excel file as well for that input if the user needs to log the information.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOperationsSoftware Development
- InsightsRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 22, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User should have Python-3 installed
- User need to give the path for the saving the CSV under configuration.txt file