- Automation will read the input details from the AARI and gives the Expenditure Index to user
- Automation will save CSV to default C:/Basal Energy Expenditure OR Total Energy Expenditure IF Path is not provided
Basal energy expenditure (BEE) is the amount of energy that should be sufficient to cover all movement and bodily processes necessary for an organism to survive for a day, given in kcal/day or kJ/day. This energy requirement is most accurate when it is used to describe an alert, resting human of a calm mental and physical state, constantly in a room temperature. The person needs to have gotten a good night's sleep and has consumed a meal over 12 hours ago.
Total energy expenditure (TEE) describes the whole amount of energy used by your body throughout the day. In contrast to BEE, the total energy expenditure describes our physical activity and all the temporary states that may affect our energy consumption (e.g., infection, neoplasm, sedentary vs. active lifestyle). Total energy expenditure gives you a fuller picture of your calorie demand.
Total energy expenditure (TEE) consists of four components, i.e., the sleeping metabolic rate (SMR), the energy cost of arousal, the thermic effect of food or diet-induced energy expenditure (DEE), and the energy cost of physical activity or AEE.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation TechnologyOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 7, 2021
- First Published
- April 7, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User should have Python-3 installed.
- User need to give the path for the saving the CSV under Config.txt file
- User should have AARI web access..