- Uncovers insights and relationships from your unstructured data
- Extract key phrases, places, people, brands, or events from free-form text
- Understand how positive or negative the text is via sentiment analysis
- Analyze text using tokenization and parts of speech
- Automatically organizes a collection of text files by topic
You can use this AI skill to perform the following actions
1. Get key phrases
2. Language Detection
3. Named Entity Recognition
4. Sentiment Analysis
You can train the AWS comprehend models to extract key information from social media posts, emails, web pages, documents, phone transcripts and medical records. This text is sent to AWS comprehend to perform any one of the actions you have chosen for your bot workflow. It automatically extracts data, topics and classifies documents with confidence scores.
It can be used for usecases such as customer service, improve search experience etc. Amazon Comprehend uses machine learning to help you uncover the insights and relationships in your unstructured data.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesSupply Chain ManagementSupport
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 23, 2020
- First Published
- February 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Blurb of text from an email or conversation
- Amazon credentials