- Execute the bot after getting email when user gives domain name as input.
- Open https://dnsdumpster.com/ and save excel file.
- Open https://dnstwister.report/ and saves results as csv file.
- Alter user by email when the task is completed.
This bot executes after receiving a mail in your mailbox with your Domain Name.
It returns you DNS Servers, MX Records, TXT Records, and Host Records of your Domain.
It gives you details of your Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance report.
Finally, the bot will send emails with all attachments.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Email trigger should be configured.
- ScreenShot Capture & Editor Tool google extension should be installed.