- Auto-fit rows or columns in given range of Excel
- Keeps the file open for further tasks
- Re-uses already open Excel file
This utility can be used to auto-fit rows or columns in an Excel range. The utility is an A2019 bot wrapper around a .Net DLL component. The parameters can be set to define the scope of the auto-fit action (either by rows or by cols). Additionally, file name, sheet name, and range have to be passed.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 22, 2021
- First Published
- January 21, 2021
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- .Net 4.0 or higher