- Copy the files from source filepath to destination filepath based on dynamic configuration
- Delete the files from source filepath
- Log file generated based on the actions' status
The automated file backup module will allow the bot to backup files based on the provided source-to-destination configuration.
Users may use the bot schedule to define the time and automatically backup the files.
1. Easy to use
2. Improve efficiency
3. Reduce manual intervention
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 2, 2020
- First Published
- November 11, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- The source local folder path must be present in property file where all files that need be to back up are present.
- The destination local folder path must be present in property file where all files that need be to back up are present.