- AWS login is effortless
- User can start, stop, restart, check status without logging in in emergency situations
- Linux server service utility secure
- Login using security file(.ppk), so the user will not worry about password security
This bot helps to reduce the effort of the AWS EC2 instance administration while logging in. In an emergency, the user can start, stop, restart, check the status without logging in. The user can choose two different features includes AWS Administration and Linux server service utility. The user can check the status of a Linux machine that is in the AWS EC2 pool. If required, the user can change its status (start/stop/restart ) according to the needs. It is Linux server service utility secure because it logs in using a security file ( .ppk), so the user password will be protected.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 22, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 installed
- Python should be installed with boto3 library
- AWS key should be created to access the AWS instance outside.Book1.xlsx file
- Add AWSAccessKeyId, AWSSecretKey, region_name to respective columns from awskey.xlsx file
- These attributes be downloaded from AWS console