- Analyzes text using tokenization and parts of speech
- Identifies the language of the text with a confidence score
- Extracts key phrases, places, people, brands, or events
- Extract the entities in the text with the polarity associated with them
- Automatically organizes a collection of text files by topic.
There is a treasure trove of potential sitting in your unstructured data. Customer emails, support tickets, product reviews, social media, even advertising copy represents insights into customer sentiment that can be put to work for your business.
This bot is designed to perform Natural Language Processing (NLP) using AWS Natural Language API by simply plugging this bot in an existing or new task. Derive insights and understand sentiment from unstructured text using AWS machine learning.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Cognitive AutomationCollaboration
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 14, 2020
- First Published
- March 1, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input text (String)
- Access Key and Secret Key: Credentials that authenticate your AWS account. See Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Acc
- Region: Specifies the AWS service endpoint. See AWS Service Endpoints.
- Language Code: Specify the language, eg: en