- Download bank statement file from mail
- Download transaction statements from ERP
- Reconcile both files through script file
- Upload output file to ERP System
Bank statement reconciliation is a summary of banking and business activity that reconciles an entity's bank account with its financial records. The statement outlines the deposits, withdrawals, and other activities affecting a bank account for a specific period of equity.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & Accounting
- Banking and Financial Services
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 14, 2020
- First Published
- December 12, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Required to pass values in variable those follow as below:
- sEmailServerHost - Provide email server host name to check received mail from server
- nEmailServerPort - Provide email server port number to check received mail from server.
- AttachmentFolderPath – Provide input folder path to store bank statement attached file and transaction statement file
- SenderEmailID - Provide sender email ID for receiving bank statements file from mail server.
- ErrorFolderPath - To store error details
- Create credential vault to store email ID and password, select email credentials in email: connect action at line no. 5