- Read the values provided by user & based on the bot will convert into available units
- Automation will save CSV to default C:Binary converter assistant. IF path is not provided
We use decimals every day while dealing with money, weight, length, etc. Decimal numbers are used in situations where more precision is required than the whole numbers can provide. For example, when we calculate our weight on the weighing machine, we do not always find the weight equal to a whole number on the scale.
The main advantage of the binary coded decimal is that it allows easy conversion between decimal (base-10) and binary (base-2) forms.
The choice of hexadecimal representation is taken because of human readability and ease of conversion. This also works the other way round so it is much easier for big binary numbers (that appear in memory addresses) to convert them into hex and manipulate them with this representation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOperationsSoftware Development
- InsightsRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 2, 2021
- First Published
- March 2, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User should have Python-3 installed
- User need to give the path for the saving the CSV under configuration.txt file