- Process Language Translations
- Customizable Output Language Options
- Auto-detection of input language based on provided input text
The Bing Translate Bot is a reusable utility bot that allows RPA developers to easily add Bing Translation capabilities into their automation. Remove language barriers and reach users in any country by speeding the localization process. This attended automation processes language translation on demand.
With only 2 input fields to configure and 1 output field, it's the most straight forward, easy to use language translation about available!
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Cognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 15, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input Text - Text that needs to be translated to the target language
- Output Language - Language to translate the input text to.
- Output Text: Input text converted to the target language format