- Passes an input file path to Python function
- Converts the CSV file to JSON file
- Stores the JSON files in output folder with file name same as CSV input file
- The converted file will be in .json format
The bot is used to generate a JSON file from a CSV file. The Python script is used to convert CSV data to JSON data and also multiple CSV files can be converted. It passes the input file path to the Python function then converts the CSV file into a JSON file. It then stores the JSON files in the output folder with the same input filename. The converted file format will be the .json format.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 24, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Single or multiple CSV files in the input folder
- Python 3.8.x must be installed
- Required python libraries must be installed as given in the read me
- Microsoft Excel