- An Excel file is used to get input data
- Passes the input file path to Python function
- Converts the Excel file to JSON file
- Stores the JSON file into output folder with the same input file name
- Converted file is into .json format
This bot is used for generating JSON files from input Excel files in a folder. The Python script is used for converting Excel data to JSON data. After conversion, the JSON file will be stored in an output folder with a folder name the same as in the Excel file. The folder will contain a sheet with the JSON file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 22, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An input file folder including excel files
- Python 3.8x should be installed