- Read the input folder of excel files provided
- Clone the input folder's structure
- Convert all excel files from input folder and save to cloned folder as output
- Alert user by message box when a problem occurs during the task
- Save error details and snapshots in logs folder when a problem occurs
This bot converts multiple Excel files to CSV files while keeping the directory structure. The input is a folder that contains excel files and the output will be a folder that has the same directory structure and contains CSV files.
・Expected to work on Microsoft Excel 97 to 2019.
・When a problem occurs during bot processing, an alert will be shown and error details and snapshots will be saved in the logs folder.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation Technology
- Banking and Financial ServicesProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- FPT SOFTWARE JAPAN CO.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 1, 2020
- First Published
- September 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- The input folder which containing excel files must be created before running this bot
- sSourcePath contains input excel files path
- sDestinationPath contains output csv files path
- sWorkPath for temporary files path