- Creates line charts from data in a CSV file
Input: Enter the data in a CSV file. In the Python code file, we have considered creating line charts for stock prices on different dates. You can download the CSV file from this link.
• Analyze financial data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Plot employee productivity across sprints
• Analyze sales data to see the trends.
Output: Line chart saved in JPG format
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- OperationsRPA DevelopmentSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 20, 2021
- First Published
- January 19, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input data in CSV file
- Python 3.x installed in Bot Runner machine
- Python packages to be installed - numpy, pandas, matplotlib