- Opens WHO website and downloads the CSV File
- Current Global Sitaution - Confirmed Cases and Deaths assigned to Variables respectively
- Ability to Open and Read from the Spreadsheet with Email Adresses
- Sends Email with COVID-19 Global Summary Report Attachment
This bot reads the worldwide Coronavirus cases data from the WHO website and stores it in a CSV file and send an email with CSV file with confirmed cases and deaths. The WHO site gets updated every hour, so the user can execute the bot accordingly to receive updates every hour. Hourly - nearly LIVE monitoring of Corona cases to avoid travel to a particular country, manage dispersed teams, and plan logistics & foresee supply chain interruptions.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesShipping & Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 25, 2021
- First Published
- August 19, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input a Excel Sheet with all Email Address(es) for report to be sent
- Spreadsheet Template is Included