- Input the date format, date and required output date format in prompt
- Three types of output format scripts are generated
- User input date format will convert to the user defined date format
- The output will be displayed in a TXT file
The bot is used for generating a user-defined date format. The user can prompt for a date, date format, and required date format. According to a given date format, it will run a script and convert it into the required date format. The standard date formats includes: dd-mm-yyyy, mm-dd-yyyy, and yyyy-mm-dd. After conversion, it will be displayed in a TXT file.
- Bot Security Program
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 22, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input the date and date format in prompt
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019