- Convert To Date
- Convert To String
- Excel Serial Number To Date
- Get Before/After Holiday
- Get Holiday Name
- Holiday Judgement
This package helps with handling Japanese dates. By performing various conversions of character strings and dates and conversions related to holidays, processing related to dates unique to Japan is performed.
The key use cases include:
• Converts a Japanese calendar string to a datetime type variable and enables date-specific processing.
• Converts a date type variable into an arbitrary Japanese calendar character string and converts it into a form suitable for an input form or file name.
• Judge whether it is a Japanese holiday or a public holiday, and use it as a criterion for processing.
• Acquire the names of Japanese holidays and public holidays so that they can be used as criteria for processing.
• Get the date of a weekday immediately before or after a holiday/holiday, and help determine business days such as order processing.
• Convert the serial value obtained from the date cell of the Excel file into a date so that it can be used as the correct value inside the Bot.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesSales
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 15, 2020
- First Published
- June 15, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- All instructions updated on read me file