- Read the input disk name
- Calculate the used/free space for the given disk
- Return the completed disk size information, ex [total: 135 GB, used: 33 GB, free: 102 GB]
This bot helps to retrieve the used/free space on a given disc or drive.
1. Read disk/drive location/name
2. Calculate the size of the given Disk
1. Return the output in the given format Ex. [Total: 135 GB, Used: 33 GB, Free: 102 GB]
1. You will be informing the IT team on the disk space available for any physical/logical drive based on the threshold limit.
Bot uploads a log or output file to a given folder/drive, due to lack of disk space the bot fails as it fails to upload the output into the target directory.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyInventory ManagementOperations
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 8, 2021
- First Published
- February 3, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Python needs be installed in the runner
- It required 2 input variable. 1(log file path) 2 (disk name)