- Connect Outlook for attachments downloading
- Copy files from source folder to Corresponding extension folders
- Used error handler for finding errors
- Disconnect Outlook
1.Downloading Attachments From Outlook save in one folder, based on the Extension creating folders and copy files to Corresponding Folders (i.e: xml,txt,png,pdf,csv,jpg,xlsx,tif,docx,zip,pptx).
2. If any error occurs in process capture screenshot and logs saved in an Error screenshot folder.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 3, 2020
- First Published
- July 31, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Must need to configure Outlook