- The bot connects to the employer's LinkedIn account
- Enables employers to enter their search requirements
- Identifies job seekers who meet the requirements
- Exports the data to CSV file
- Remove the duplicate records from the extracted CSV File
The bot triggers the LinkedIn portal and logs into the LinkedIn profile of the employer and allows the employer to enter its search criteria dynamically. The bot retrieves all the applicant profiles concerned, extracts their name, location and description.
The bot prevents duplicates and auto-paginates to several pages and extracts the data from the shortlisted profiles to the CSV register. The results are exported to a CSV file for the shortlisted profiles. The employer can run the bot and prevent the repetitive manual search process and can contact the candidates.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesMarketingSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 3, 2021
- First Published
- February 2, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- LinkedIn account username
- LinkedIn account password
- Search criteria to search profiles in LinkedIn
- Flag Condition for modifying the pagination based on the requirement