- Connects to Outlook for downloading attachments
- Copy files from the source folder to the corresponding extension folder
- Disconnects from outlook
- Downloads Attachments from Outlook and saves it in a folder based on the extension. Creates folders and copy files to corresponding folders (Ex: XML, PNG, TXT, PDF, CSV, JPG, XLSX, DOCX, ZIP, PPTX).
- If any errors occur, the bot captures screenshots and save the logs.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 2, 2021
- First Published
- August 3, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Python should be installed
- Outlook server should be configured in the bot runner machine