- Record key data like start time, end time, and total processing time
- Send emails to notify on success or failure of bot runs
- Keep track of how many tasks your bot executed to send in an email update on bot execution completion
The Email Notification bot sends nicely formatted HTML emails (that are Outlook compatible!) after bot execution to notify stakeholders of the bots status. This email could be generated only on failure, only on success, or in all situations to keep bot owners informed that scheduled bot operations have completed as desired.
The included HTML email can be used as is straight out of the box, or could be customized to meet your needs with different text/logos/images.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyRPA Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 20, 2021
- First Published
- August 13, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Valid TO email address
- Customer support email address (referenced at end of email) so people within your org know who to reach out to for help