- Capture new employee information through guiding users through new starter checklist questions
- Provide multiple options, guidance, and encouragement to users whilst within the conversation flow
- API integration with automation PDF entry, bot to upload data into forms and internal systems
- Triggers automated confirmation emails to employee and managers
Humley’s Employee Onboarding Assistant is a ready to deploy multi-channel conversational interface which enables HR teams to streamline the process of capturing new employee information. The Conversational Assistant eliminates the need for multiple paper forms, emails, and data entry for employees and HR Teams - saving time, improving compliance and employee experiences.
The Assistant can be deployed across multiple communication channels and will guide new employees through a series of questions to gather information relating to the fields in your new starter forms. These questions include name, address, financial and payroll information, eligibility to work, etc.
During the conversation, the assistant will also provide encouragement messages to the new employee to ensure the process is completed, provide additional information for clarity, and direct employees down personalized conversational flows based on responses to ensure the correct information is gathered.
This information is then seamlessly delivered to Automation Anywhere’s PDF Entry Bot through the prebuilt API integrations and updated within the form. The completed form is then uploaded to the internal business system and an automated confirmation email is sent to the employee and relevant manager.
All employee information gathered by the Assistant is stored securely and is compliant with GDPR and data protection regulations.
Humley’s Onboarding Assistant is simple to use and 300% faster to deploy than the leading chatbot providers, with no coding or technical knowledge required. This means organizations can start delivering amazing employee experience and efficiencies to their processes within hours not weeks.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human Resources
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 2, 2021
- First Published
- February 1, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- A MailJet account with credentials
- Adobe Reader V20.013
- Windows 10 Virtual Machine (Standard A8 v2 (8 vcpus, 16 GiB memory)
- HMRC New Starter Form (Link included in Guide)