- Reads an Excel value based on column and row number
- Reads an Excel value from a spreadsheet with a header row based on header title and row number
- Reads an Excel value from a spreadsheet with a header column based on column title, number or label and row title
- Includes a sample bot that shows how to run the Excel Data Lookup Bot
The Excel Data Lookup Bot can be called from any A2019 bot and looks up the cell value corresponding to the column and row specified based on a specific Excel file. You can specify columns by title, label or number, and specify row by title or row number. This bot includes a sample code bot that executes all the various combinations of data lookup.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 4, 2020
- First Published
- March 2, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Excel file: Store the Excel file on your Control Room in the Bots/Docs directory
- Column ID: The title, column label or column number for the data lookup
- Row ID: The title or row number for the data lookup
- Misc configuration settings (see the Readme file or the Sample bot for more information