- The bot automatically creates app root “C:Automation A2019Bots”
- Open and read the input data from specific Excel sheet (Expense Details.xlsx)
- Open the Python script and executing Python functions for Breathe API post
- It will go to the Breathe server and create expense records into the BreatheHRM
The bot helps to update details in BreatheHR and creates Breathe Expense Record using Breathe API. It will read the details from an input Excel sheet. Creates an app root automatically. The Python script is used and execute the python functions for the API.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 22, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere enterprise A2019
- Enable Breathe API key
- Use the dependency Excel (Expense Details.xlsx)
- Python 3.7 or later should be installed