- Interactive form is used to choose input url or input image path
- Provide actual response whether the face detected or not
- Gives facial attributes according to the machine learning predictions
- Image with detected face will be saved in the output folder
This bot detects and recognizes the faces of one or more people in an image. It will give back facial rectangles from the image along with facial attributes and predictions based on machine learning. Detect and identify people and emotions in images. The bot detects more faces. Get better emotions from the images which easy to use and integrate with new or existing applications.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceSecurityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 15, 2021
- First Published
- March 18, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Face Api key
- URL Input image in a folder
- Sample image url