- Provide server address, port and client login credentials in input variables.
- Connect and disconnect FTP/SFTP server machine.
- Create and Change Folder on FTP/SFTP server machine.
- Delete files and folder on FTP/SFTP server machine.
- Get files and folder from FTP/SFTP server machine.
- Put files and folder in FTP/SFTP server machine.
- Rename files in FTP/SFTP server machine.
This bot performs the following:
• The Bot performs FTP/SFTP operations such as upload and download files and folders
• The user needs to provide the Input to the Server Name such as Username and Password, Port in local variables to establish a connection with the server.
• The User needs to provide the input to the task to perform (Upload/Download) Remote Location of File/Folder.
• The User needs to provide the input to the task to perform (Upload/Download) Local Location of File/Folder.
• The Bot connects to the server and performs the required task.
• By Default, the bot executes using the SFTP method.
• The user can also use the FTP Method by changing the Port and Connection method in the FTP/SFTP Connect activity.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- ProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 10, 2020
- First Published
- September 3, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Local and remote Directory Path
- IP address and port
- Local and remote folder and file names
- User credentials for FTP/SFTP machine.