- Adding contact including name and contact number to any Google contacts
- Read the input CSV file
- Automatically save name and contact number from the device using input file without login into Google
- Can choose number of contacts to sync in Google account
The bot is used for adding new contacts to Google contacts without requiring a login. An input CSV file includes the name and contact number is used for creating contacts. The bot will read the CSV file and automatically save the name and contact number from the device.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019
- Input CSV file including the name and contact number