- The user can generate a backup folder in the Google Drive for storing files as backup
- Prompts for the folder path and selects required folder
- Folder will be copied from the user defined folder path to Google Drive
- New backup folder with the system date will be generated inside the pre-defined folder at Google Drive
The bot prompts for the user to generate a backup folder with system date in Google Drive which is used to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files, etc. It prompts for the folder path and selects the required folder. The folder will be copied and a backup folder will generate with the system data inside the pre-defined folder from google drive.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 1, 2021
- First Published
- March 31, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Any folder including files can be used as input for backup