- The bot logs into the Invoicely account of the user
- The input data is fetched from an Excel sheet
- Creates invoices by populating the invoice form
The bot logs into the Invoicely account of the user and creates invoices for the user. The invoice form is populated from an Excel sheet in which all details are predefined. The bot can be scheduled to run unattended.
• The bot logs into the Invoicely account of the user
• The data is fetched from an Excel sheet
• The bot populates the data and creates an invoice for the user
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingInventory ManagementSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 28, 2020
- First Published
- September 24, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Invoicely username and password of the user
- An input Excel file with all invoice details
- Input Excel file should be in the format as detailed in Readme