- Read the CSV file
- Convert CSV to JSON
- Apply an API call to get authentication token
- Process an API call to generate domain in IQ Bot using input JSON
Inputs: Csv along with aliases, AA Username & Password
Description: Convert the CSV to JSON and it will run multiple API calls to create a domain in IQ Bot.
Output: Domain will be available with the defined name.
Use cases: If any language is not available in IQ Bot prebuilt domains (or) If any fields to be extracted other than prebuilt domains (mortgage, bank docs, KYC) this custom domain help to classify docs better in different groups.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- Cognitive AutomationRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 4, 2021
- First Published
- February 3, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Inputs for bot is Automation Anywhere user ID & password
- Need to define output path for output JSON file by default C:\