- Task bot will take PDF files as an input.
- Task bot will show the status of upload pdf files in message box. i.e. success or Fail
- Task bot will extract required fields data into csv files at output location
- Task bot will show the status of all downloaded csv files with extracted desired fields.
Use the general process for IQ Bot to create a learning instance, upload documents, build/train the bots, validate extracted data and make corrections, and set the bots to production.
This Task Bot uploads invoices with different pdf formats to IQ Bot instance (already trained), retrieves desired fields from invoices, and download extracted data from IQ Bot in CSV files.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Banking and Financial ServicesProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 5, 2020
- First Published
- November 4, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Task Bot
- IQ Bot Instance
- PDF Files (Invoices)