- Convert postcode to address
- Convert address to postcode
- Separate postcode with hyphen
This bot converts Japanese postcodes or addresses into and out of each other. It can be used when searching for a match between the postcode and the address included in the data such as the application form.
The key use cases include:
• Search for an address based on postcode
• Search for postcode based on part of address
• Verify that the address obtained from the postcode matches the postcode contained in the data obtained from other systems.
• Verify that the postcode obtained from the address matches the address contained in the data obtained from other systems.
• Convert postcode that was washed with numbers only to hyphen delimited
• Convert CSV encoding that can be obtained from Japan Post Office from Shift-JIS to UTF8
• Automatically enter address based on postcode
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation TechnologyShipping and Distribution
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 3, 2020
- First Published
- June 3, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- All instructions updated on readme file
- Internet connection is required to use the bot that uses the API.