- Automatically creates an Approot “C:Automation A2019Bots”
- Extracts value from specific JSON keys
- opens python script and executing python functions for extracting JSON values
- Extracted JSON values are stored into the app root folder
Extracting values from specific JSON files is the main process of this bot. When the bot runs it will automatically create an app root and extract the value. Python script and executing python functions used for the extraction. These extracted values will be stored in the app root folder.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 18, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 should be installed
- Python 3.7 or later installed