Microsoft LUIS NLP Package
Extract critical information in conversations, emails and free from text. Interpret intent, identify entities and integrate semalessly into your bot workflow.
- Pre-built and pre-trained for drag and drop with Automation 360
- Continuous learning through input for better results as time progresses
- Enterprise ready for any NLP scenario
- Adresseses a wide variety of NLP scenarios eg: chatbots, customer service etc
- Interpret and extract user goals (intent)
- Identify entities and take action based on result
- Build a custom language solution
- Use existing language understanding scenarios to automate real-world processes
Download and import the package into Automation 360 to use this AI skill. This skill imports 4 key actions for use as drag and drop:
1. Get key phrases
2. Language Detection
3. Named Entity Recognition
4. Sentiment Analysis
As you continue to use these capabilities, the bot continues to learn and improve delivering higher accuracy rates with time.
The package can be deployed in production for real-world use cases and can scale with enterprise quality and performance. The service meets international compliance standards, supports 13 languages and available worldwide, allowing global usage across the world.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportHuman ResourcesSupply Chain Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 19, 2021
- First Published
- February 18, 2020
- Automation 360
- Community Support Only
- A-People Community Forums
- Bot Store FAQs
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Blurb of text from an email or conversation
- Microsoft Azure credentials