- Interpret and extract user goals (intent)
- Identify entities and take action based on result
- Build a custom language solution
- Use existing language understanding scenarios to automate real-world processes
Download and import the package into A2019 to use this AI skill. This skill imports 4 key actions for use as drag and drop:
1. Get key phrases
2. Language Detection
3. Named Entity Recognition
4. Sentiment Analysis
As you continue to use these capabilities, the bot continues to learn and improve delivering higher accuracy rates with time.
The package can be deployed in production for real-world usecases and can scale with enterprise quality and performance. The service meets international compliance standards, supports 13 languages and available worldwide, allowing global usage across the world.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesSupply Chain ManagementSupport
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 23, 2020
- First Published
- February 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Blurb of text from an email or conversation
- Microsoft Azure credentials