- Analyze the sentiment expressed in a text
- Extract the entities in the text with the polarity associated with them
- Analyzes key phrases and entities in the text and returns positive, negative or neutral
- Scores sentiment for easy data driven analysis
This bot is designed to perform Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Cloud Natural Language API by simply plugging this bot in an existing or new task. Derive insights from unstructured text using Microsoft machine learning. This Bot uses Microsoft Natural Language API. Understand the overall sentiment expressed in a block of text.
Mine social media, customer reviews and surveys to improve products, brand reputation and customer service.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Cognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 1, 2020
- Enterprise Version
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input text ( String)
- Subscription Key: Azure Cognitive Services Subscription Key. See Create a Cognitive Services resource using the Azure p
- End Point URL: Azure Cognitive Services End Point URL. See Create a Cognitive Services resource using the Azure portal.