- Reads audio files from a variety of sources.
- Identifies speech using Microsoft Speech service
- Transcribes speech to text
Microsoft Speech-to-Text can stream text results, immediately returning text as it’s recognized from streaming audio or as the user is speaking. Alternatively, Microsoft Speech-to-Text can return recognized text from audio stored in a file. It’s capable of analyzing short-form and long-form audio.
Microsoft Speech-to-Text enables users to convert audio to text by applying powerful neural network models using Microsoft ML Speech to text package. The package recognizes 120 languages and variants to support your global user base.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Cognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 14, 2020
- First Published
- March 1, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Subscription Key: Azure Cognitive Services Subscription Key. See Create a Cognitive Services resource using the Azure p
- End Point URL: Azure Cognitive Services End Point URL. See Create a Cognitive Services resource using the Azure portal.
- Input file : Input file path , supported audio formats: WAV (Codec: PCM, Bitrate: 16-bit, Sample rate: 16 kHz,mono) and
- Language: Input language, Bot supports 120 languages and variants to support your global user base.