- The bot logs into the Microsoft teams account specified
- Posts messages in required channel from the Excel sheet
- Bot checks for date and time preference entered in Excel sheet before posting messsages
The bot posts messages at the requisite date/ time into the specific channel in Microsoft teams by fetching details from an Excel sheet.
The bot logs into the Microsoft teams account specified
Posts messages in the required channel from the Excel sheet
Before posting messages the bot checks for date and time preference
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation TechnologySales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 29, 2020
- First Published
- September 26, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An Excel sheet with message content, time and date
- User must be logged on to Microsoft Teams web application