- Pass the file path, legacy control title/bookmark and optional value if write operation has to be done, as input
- Condition check if file path is not empty/blank, file type is doc and file exist
- Calls the MSWordAutomation.dll with respective function
This component will read and write the value of word document legacy controls or bookmarks.
MS Word DLL contains the list of functions of Set/Get controls. In the user-provided file path, the title is passed to the required Get/Set Word control functions of DLL as input and the respective function output is returned.
It won’t read and write values from Word documents without legacy controls or bookmarks.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- str_InputFilePath - Provide the path of the respective word document with extension in the config file.
- str_ContentTitle - Provide the title of the Legacy control/bookmark name created in word document.
- str_TextValue - Provide the text value to be set for the Legacy control created in word document
- int_DropDownIndex - Provide the number value to be set for the Drop-down value index of Legacy control created in word d